3 days, from $702 per person
Highlights of the tour
Detailed tour description
A three-day safari in The Maasai Mara is the best way to quickly see all of Africa's most famous animals. This tour is ideal for those who have little time, and want all the fun at once! Masai Mara Park is one of Kenya's main attractions. It is located in the south-west of the country and is connected to the Tanzanian Serengeti Reserve, which is, in fact, an extension of the Maasai Mara.
Hospitable Kenya is happy to welcome you! Your Big Safari will begin with the arrival in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. At the airport you will be met by a representative of our company, who will transport to the world-famous reserve Masai Mara (travel time 6 hours). As an alternative, a 1-hour flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara is available.
Check-in in the lodge, lunch and the evening safari. A great opportunity to have one of the most spectacular and memorable experiences in your life. A ride in powerful 4x4 jeeps through a delightful savannah in the rays of the pre-sunset sun, during which you are given the opportunity to observe the animals inhabiting these fertile places in their natural habitat. You will see the "big five" - a lion, an elephant, a buffalo, a black rhino and a leopard. You will also see rare birds, zebras and antelopes, graceful giraffes and fast cheetahs, and this is far from a complete list of inhabitants of the park, which you will be able to see at close range. Return to the lodge. Dinner.
You will spend the entire day in the Masai Mara National Park. The exceptional beauty of Masai Mara Park, the wide savannah, hills, winding rivers, different species of birds and rare wildlife will leave no one indifferent!
Your day will start at 06:00 - enjoy an early safari in search of wildlife! Some of the species are already resting after a night of hunting, and some only just wakes up and start their day with you. In addition to Big Five, you will be able to observe the spotted hyenas, graceful impala antelopes, Thompson gazelles, Grant's gazelles and topi that also graze here.
A picnic-style lunch awaits you on the banks of the Mara River. A meal by the water overlooking the savannah - what else can a true researcher of Africa dream of? Return to the lodge. Dinner.
Early morning safari in Masai Mara Park. Return to the lodge. After a delicious breakfast, a tour of the Maasai village. It is impossible to come to Kenya and to not visit the Maasai. There are about 40 different tribes in Kenya, of which the Maasai is one of the most colorful. This tribe still holds fast to its culture and has not lost faith in their spirits and pagan gods. Small, up to eight huts Maasai villages are scattered almost all over Kenya. Those that are located near the national parks, have become accustomed to tourists and will meet you with dancing and performances, but even this prepared performance will open a window into the wonderful world and life of these unique people.
Then move to Nairobi airport for a flight home or the opportunity to extend your holiday on the Indian Ocean at Diane Beach. In any case, you are sure to get a lot of positive emotions from the upscale holiday in the All Inclusivehotels.
Have a good trip!
Cost of travel
The price is per person for double occupancy
|Сафари в национальных парках Кении||2 чел.||3 чел.||4 чел.||6 чел.||SINGL|
|05 Января 2023 - 31 Марта 2023||$1 145||$929||$922||$842||$1 742|
|01 Апреля 2023 - 30 Июня 2023||$1 015||$821||$792||$720||$1 469|
|01 Июля 2023 - 31 Августа 2023||$1 282||$1 037 ||$1 058||$979||$1 930|
|01 Сентября 2023 - 20 Декабря 2023||$1 145||$929||$922||$842||$1 742|
|21 Декабря 2023 - 04 Января 2024||$1 282||$1 037||$1 058||$979||$1 930|
What is included in the cost of safari
✅ The cost of the tour includes
- Meeting at Mombasa International Airport
- Accommodation: Mara Sopa Lodge, FB;
- Individual transport for safari;
- Experienced English-speaking guide-driver;
- Contact with the Russian-speaking support team;
- National park fees throughout the route program;
- Three-time comprehensive safari meals.
❎ Extra costs
- International flights Moscow - Mombasa - Moscow from $900;
- Visa costs $50;
- Personal expenses and purchases, additional excursions;
- Health insurance;
- Tips for the tour guide - about $30-50 per day safari per car.
Entrust your journey to an experienced team
What you are going to need
Documents and Visa
Foreign passport, airline ticket, insurance policy, credit card, for children traveling with one parent requires a power of attorney from both parents.
The visa to Kenya is issued on arrival. To obtain a tourist visa, you must carry a passport, which is valid for at least six months at the time of entry, in which there is at least one completely free page for the placement of a visa sticker. When crossing the border, it is necessary to present a valid passport, which will be stamped on entry into the country.
On the spot you need to fill out a questionnaire and pay a visa fee of $50. The visa can also be obtained in advance, online, via the following website:www.evisa.go.ke
Road first aid kit
- Painkillers and antipyretic
- Stomach preparations: Enterofuril, No-Spa, Festal, Imodium
- Absorbents: Smekta or Active Coal
- Bactericidal band-aid and bandage
- Antimalarial drugs: Malaron, Lariama
- Motion Sickness Tablets: Dramina, Dratinex
- Allergy remedies: Claritin, Loratadine, Acelastin
- Cream relieving irritation after insect bites
- Your individual drugs
How to equip for a safari
When choosing clothes,you should give preference to inexpressive and non-branded shades of color, like khaki. Day clothes for safari should be light and breathable. In the evening you should resort to long linen pants and a long-sleeved shirt, which will serve as extra protection from mosquitoes.
On safari we will have to leave in the early morning, and at this time of day it can be rather cool, so be sure to bring a warm jacket or a windbreaker. In Africa, during the safari there are almost no walks, so choose shoes in which it is convenient to sit in the car - sneakers or sandals. However, the shoes should have a strong enough sole, so that if you have to walk, you do not pierce your feet with the thorns of acacias.Bring with you on safari:
- long-sleeved shirt and a pair of golf shirts/t-shirts;
- A warm sweater or a light jacket;
- light cotton pants and shorts;
- light sneakers, sandals, slates;
- baseball cap, hat, panama.
Protection from diseases
Most tourists are frightened by two exotic diseases: yellow fever and malaria. Below we will tell you what vaccinations should be done and which are only RECOMMENDED.
1. Yellow fever. To enter most African countries: South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, Kenya, yellow fever vaccination certificate is NOT needed. For a visit to Tanzania, yellow fever immunization is a recommended measure, not a mandatory one. However, vaccination is required if you are entering from an epidemiologically dangerous country, which also includes neighboring Kenya.
2. Malaria. The risk of catching malaria does exist in an area with a humid warm climate and a lot of insects, but the chance of encountering a malarial mosquito is almost zero. The vectors of the disease are "tied" to standing water and do not move away from it further than 8 km. Therefore, the risk of being bitten by a malarial mosquito is high only in their places of permanent habitation: lowlands, swamps, near drying bodies of water, etc. But the minimum risk still remains a risk. Therefore, if you want to protect yourself you need to use quality repellents and use special drugs.
Remember, malaria vaccinations don't exist!